Migrate to Australia ( Australia immigration )
Migration to Australia is a dream for many people. The good news is that Australia operates one of the world’s best migration and visa programs. There are a total of 149 Australian visas for various purposes. There are skilled migration visas for workers, employer sponsored visas, family visas, spouse/partner visas business migration visas and many more. Therefore many people seek advice from MARA Registered Australian migration agents in Mumbai.
The Australian Immigration Laws and Policy
Australian Migration / Immigration laws and policy are very complex and ever changing. Therefore it’s important to identify the correct visa category to apply for. Even though general information is available on the Department of Immigration and Citizenship’s (DIAC), the eligibility criteria and application procedures can be very confusing and overwhelming for a would be migrant. Therefore many people seek advice from MARA Registered Australian migration agents in Mumbai.
What is a MARA Registered Migration Agent?
In Australia it is illegal for anyone to provide immigration assistance or advice if they are not registered. A Registered Migration Agent (RMA) is someone who is registered with the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA). In order to be registered with the MARA a migration agent must meet several requirements. Some of these are:
- Migration law qualifications to be able to interpret migration laws for clients - Mr. Patel has a Post Graduate qualification in Australian Migration Law and Practice
- Maintain access to Australian Migration Laws and Policy – We maintain access to a state of the art electronic legal resources to keep up with changing legislation
- Meet character requirements – The MARA undertakes a character check to ensure that the agent is a person of integrity and good character
- Abide by MARA’s code of conduct – We act in accordance with the code of conduct and work in the best legal interests of every client. We are fair and honest in our dealings and protect the confidentiality of our clients. We also keep all advance fees paid by clients in a separate account.
- Maintain Professional Indemnity Insurance
The Australian Immigration Department (DIAC) recommends that if you use the services of an immigration consultant or agent you should only choose a MARA Registered Agent in India. Clients of unregistered agents are at a high risk of being given misleading and incorrect advice. Engaging Immigration Solutions as your Australian migration agents in Mumbai & Pune gives you the assurance and peace of mind knowing that your visa application is being handled by qualified and experienced professionals. Why risk your application and career with unregistered agents knowing that you have a much better option?
Australia Visa links:
>TOURIST / VISITOR VISA