Immigration Solutions - MARA Registered Immigration , Visa Consultants in Mumbai India

Australian Skilled Migration



In order to migrate to Australia as a skilled worker you must meet the following basic requirements:

  • Age : You must be less than 50 years of age at the time of visa application
  • English: You must have competent English ability
  • Skilled Occupation:  you must clear a skill assessment in a nominated occupation from relevant.
  • Health and Character: Meet health and Character requirements
  • Points test: You must score enough points to meet the pasmark of 60 points
  • Invitation to Apply: Lodge an expression of interest (EOI) & received an invitation to apply for visa




Age 18-24 25
  25-32 30
  33-39 25
  40-44 15
  45-49 0
English Language Competent English – IELTS 6 across all components 0
  Proficient English – IELTS 7 across all components 10
  Superior English – IELTS 8 across all components 20
Skilled Employment in the nominated occupation or closely related occupation  which occured in the past 10 years. A maximum of 20 points can be claimed  One year in Australia 5
  Three Years in Australia 10
  Five Years in Australia 15
  Eight Years in Australia 20
  Three Years Overseas 5
  Five years Overseas 10
  Eight Years Overseas 15
Qualifications  (Australian qualifications or Recognized Overseas qualifications) Aus Diploma, Trade Qualification  or other recognized qualification 10
  Bachelor degree and above 15
  Doctorate 20
Australian Study Requirement Minimum Full Time for two years 5
Study in a regional area Meet the Study Requirement while studying in a regional area 5
Professional Year Completion of a recognised professional year 5
Credentialed Community Language NAATI Accreditation 5
Partner Skills Partner must meet threshold requirements of Age, Skills, Qualifications and relevant experience 5
Nomination by a State / Territory for subclass 190 or 886 visa Nomination under a state migration plan 5
Designated area sponsorship or nominated by a state/territory government for subclass 489 or 487 visa Sponsored by a relative living in a designated area or nominated by a state or territory government under a state migration plan 10


You can apply for the following visas:

  • Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189)
  • Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)
  • Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (Subclass 489)